RegioGraph Analysis offers detailed regional and market analyses to support marketing, controlling and market research applications.
Order RegioGraph Analysis as a subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures that you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release. The price refers to the first year of the subscription.
You are ordering RegioGraph as part of a subscription.
New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. The discounted update price already applies to the first product delivery. The annual invoice corresponds to 50% of the full product price that applies at the time. The contract has a minimum duration of 36 months. The subscription automatically renews for an additional year at the end of each contract period unless three months' notice is given prior to this point.
RegioGraph Analysis provides the following features for carrying out regional analyses and evaluations of your data on turnover and potential:
- Import of all common data formats (e.g., *.xlsx, *.txt, *.mdb, *.csv)
- Address search function
- Data export (tables, graphics, HTML files, presentations, PDFs, printing)
- Quick Start Menu (import, project management, RegioGraph tasks)
- Analyses (ABC, customer density, pictograms, portfolio, locations)
- Calculations (filters, selections, distances, territories, trends)
- Statistical data evaluations (index, % of total, % of max, deviation from average, per mille, etc.)
- Automatic updating of data, map layers, analyses and territories
- Layout generator for HTML pages, worksheets, printing and bookmarks
- Presentations in full-screen mode
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600