RegioGraph Analysis offers detailed regional and market analyses to support marketing, controlling and market research applications.
The software includes all maps and GfK Purchasing Power for Germany, Austria and Switzerland or a European country of choice. RegioGraph Analysis additionally includes a map of Europe's two-digit postcodes.
RegioGraph Analysis provides the following features for carrying out regional analyses and evaluations of your data on turnover and potential:
- Import of all common data formats (e.g., *.xlsx, *.txt, *.mdb, *.csv)
- Address search function
- Data export (tables, graphics, HTML files, presentations, PDFs, printing)
- Quick Start Menu (import, project management, RegioGraph tasks)
- Analyses (ABC, customer density, pictograms, portfolio, locations)
- Calculations (filters, selections, distances, territories, trends)
- Statistical data evaluations (index, % of total, % of max, deviation from average, per mille, etc.)
- Automatic updating of data, map layers, analyses and territories
- Layout generator for HTML pages, worksheets, printing and bookmarks
- Presentations in full-screen mode
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600