Have you already completed a RegioGraph training course and are successfully working with the software? Expand your knowledge of RegioGraph's applications for your work area with our four-hour online deep-dive training course. You can choose between deep-dive courses for optimizing sales territories, analyzing locations or designing successful maps.
Please note that when booking a training course the amount is to be paid in advance.
To arrange an individual date for your deep-dive course, please contact us after booking by calling (07251 9295 233) or writing an e-mail.
Get to know the software's features related to sales territory optimization and benefit from a brief overview of the steps involved:
- generating and optimizing sales territories
- calculate sales representative substitutes, intermediate levels, optimal locations
- comparing competing sales territory plannings
- presenting optimized territory splits (documents, reports, export, RegioGraph TeamConnect)
- best practiseapproach
Get to know the software's features related to analyzing your locations and benefit from a brief overview of the steps involved (competitors, purchasing power, reporting, etc.):
- Import location files and manually set individual locations on the map
- Calculating catchment areas for locations
- Define catchment areas using 5-digit postcodes
- Linking data between tables
- Reports, infoboxand standardized layouts
- Presenting results
Get to know the software's features related to creating professional maps (thematic maps, layout issues, labeling options, color selection):
- Map structure: layer technics, layout standards
- Analysis of locations and areas: Logic and control options
- Design technology: Setting standards, display optimization according to zoom level etc.
- Layout: style sheet, inset map and table
- Presentation: Export and printing of maps