RegioGraph Planning is the software of choice for sales territory planning and optimization. In addition to all features of RegioGraph Analysis, RegioGraph Planning includes intelligent tools for sales territory optimization, street-level customer analyses and service structure optimization. Smart reporting options deliver transparent results that bring your markets into sharp focus.
Order RegioGraph as a subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures that you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release. The price refers to the first year of the subscription.
You are ordering RegioGraph as part of a subscription.
New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. The discounted update price already applies to the first product delivery. The annual invoice corresponds to 50% of the full product price that applies at the time. The contract has a minimum duration of 36 months. The subscription automatically renews for an additional year at the end of each contract period unless three months' notice is given prior to this point.
RegioGraph Planning includes all features from RegioGraph Analysis in addition to professional tools for sales territory planning:
- Import customers and locations with street-level precision (geocoding)
- Access a wizard to guide your sales territory planning
- Automatically plan and name new territories
- Create new territories according to accessibility
- Create new territories based on user-specified upper limits
- Automatically and interactively optimize sales territory structures
- Create multi-level hierarchies (top-down or bottom-up planning)
- Plan and optimize subregions
- Determine optimal locations in the region
- Calculate substitutes
- Create territory reports, compare territories and determine growth opportunities
- Calculate drive-time zones and catchment areas
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600