Are you currently using RegioGraph Analysis, but would like to benefit from the additional features in RegioGraph Planning?
As a user of RegioGraph Analysis 2020, you can upgrade to RegioGraph Planning 2020 for the price difference between the two products.
Are you currently using RegioGraph Analysis version 2018 or 2019 and interested in upgrading? If so, please contact us for a quote.
RegioGraph Planning includes all features from RegioGraph Analysis in addition to professional tools for sales territory planning:
- Import customers and locations with street-level precision (geocoding)
- Access a wizard to guide your sales territory planning
- Automatically plan and name new territories
- Create new territories according to accessibility
- Create new territories based on user-specified upper limits
- Automatically and interactively optimize sales territory structures
- Create multi-level hierarchies (top-down or bottom-up planning)
- Plan and optimize subregions
- Determine optimal locations in the region
- Calculate substitutes
- Create territory reports, compare territories and determine growth opportunities
- Calculate drive-time zones and catchment areas
|Available languages||German, English|
Upgrade version, single workstation (single-user, in-house license)
Valid license for RegioGraph Analysis
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600