RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and Planning in addition to location and expansion planning options as well as powerful tools for evaluating locations based on accessibility, catchment area potential, competitor influences and other factors.
Order RegioGraph Strategy as a subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release.
You are ordering RegioGraph Strategy for Germany, Austria and Switzerland as part of a subscription.
New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. The discounted update price already applies to the first product delivery. The annual invoice corresponds to 50% of the full product price that applies at the time (€4,500 in the second year, €4,630 in the third year). The contract has a minimum duration of 36 months. The subscription automatically renews for an additional year at the end of each contract period unless three months' notice is given prior to this point.
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and RegioGraph Planning. Users additionally profit from professional tools for location evaluations as well as analysis and reporting at the level of street segments:
- GfK data on end-consumer potential (inhabitants, households, GfK Purchasing Power) OR D&B data on business potential (locations, industries, no. of employees, turnover) at the level of street segments for Germany
- Calculate distance matrix between locations
- Product flow analysis
- Heat map (Delaunay analysis)
- Data analysis mode (evaluations at the street-segment level, expanded reporting)
- Automatically determine and compare location potential
- Evaluate locations with a gravity model (market share zones, potential zones, catchment areas)
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600