RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and Planning in addition to location and expansion planning options as well as powerful tools for evaluating locations based on accessibility, catchment area potential, competitor influences and other factors.
The software includes all maps and GfK Purchasing Power for Germany, Austria and Switzerland or a European country of choice. RegioGraph Strategy additionally includes a map of Europe's two-digit postcodes.
Users can also obtain detailed data on potential for Germany at the level of street segments. Select from GfK data on end-consumer potential or D&B data on business potential.
Save big: Get two licenses for the price of one when you order by October 31. For the discount, enter the code RG2FOR1 at checkout.
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and RegioGraph Planning. Users additionally profit from professional tools for location evaluations as well as analysis and reporting at the level of street segments:
- GfK data on end-consumer potential (inhabitants, households, GfK Purchasing Power) OR D&B data on business potential (locations, branches, no. of employees, turnover) at the level of street segments for Germany
- Calculate distance matrix between locations
- Product flow analysis
- Heat map (Delaunay analysis)
- Data analysis mode (evaluations at the street-segment level, expanded reporting)
- Automatically determine and compare location potential
- Evaluate locations with a gravity model (market share zones, potential zones, catchment areas)
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600