Are you currently using RegioGraph Planning, but would like to benefit from the additional features in RegioGraph Strategy? As a user of RegioGraph Planning 2020, you can upgrade to RegioGraph Strategy 2020 for the price difference between the two products.
Are you currently using RegioGraph Planning version 2018 or 2019 and interested in upgrading? If so, please contact us for a quote.
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and RegioGraph Planning. Users additionally profit from professional tools for location evaluations as well as analysis and reporting at the street-segment level:
- GfK data on end-consumer potential (inhabitants, households, GfK Purchasing Power) OR D&B data on business potential (locations, branches, no. of employees, turnover) at the level of street segments for Germany
- Calculate distance matrix between locations
- Product flow analysis
- Heat map (Delaunay analysis)
- Data analysis mode (evaluations at the street-segment level, expanded reporting)
- Automatically determine and compare location potential
- Evaluate locations with a gravity model (market share zones, potential zones, catchment areas)
|Available languages||German, English|
Full version, single workstation license (single-user, in-house license)
Valid license for RegioGraph Analysis
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600