RegioGraph Analysis offers detailed regional and market analyses to support marketing, controlling and market research applications.
The software includes all maps and GfK Purchasing Power for Germany, Austria and Switzerland or a European country of choice. RegioGraph Analysis additionally includes a map of Europe's two-digit postcodes.
You are ordering RegioGraph Analysis as a 1-year-subscription. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 70% of the then valid list price. The subscription has a minimum term of 12 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires. If the annual license listed above is renewed, the price in the following year is from €1,380.
RegioGraph Analysis provides the following features for carrying out regional analyses and evaluations of your data on turnover and potential:
- Import of all common data formats (e.g., *.xlsx, *.txt, *.mdb, *.csv)
- Address search function
- Data export (tables, graphics, HTML files, presentations, PDFs, printing)
- Quick Start Menu (import, project management, RegioGraph tasks)
- Analyses (ABC, customer density, pictograms, portfolio, locations)
- Calculations (filters, selections, distances, territories, trends)
- Statistical data evaluations (index, % of total, % of max, deviation from average, per mille, etc.)
- Automatic updating of data, map layers, analyses and territories
- Layout generator for HTML pages, worksheets, printing and bookmarks
- Presentations in full-screen mode
|Available languages||German, English|
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600