RegioGraph Analysis offers detailed regional and market analyses to support marketing, controlling and market research applications.
Order RegioGraph Analysis as a 3-year-subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures that you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release. The price refers to the first year of the subscription.
You are ordering RegioGraph as part of a 3-year-subscription. New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 50% of the then valid list price (€960 in the second year, €980 in the third year). The subscription has a minimum term of 36 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires.
RegioGraph Analysis provides the following features for carrying out regional analyses and evaluations of your data on turnover and potential:
- Import of all common data formats (e.g., *.xlsx, *.txt, *.mdb, *.csv)
- Address search function
- Data export (tables, graphics, HTML files, presentations, PDFs, printing)
- Quick Start Menu (import, project management, RegioGraph tasks)
- Analyses (ABC, customer density, pictograms, portfolio, locations)
- Calculations (filters, selections, distances, territories, trends)
- Statistical data evaluations (index, % of total, % of max, deviation from average, per mille, etc.)
- Automatic updating of data, map layers, analyses and territories
- Layout generator for HTML pages, worksheets, printing and bookmarks
- Presentations in full-screen mode
|Available languages||German, English|
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600