RegioGraph Planning as a 1-year-subscription
Optimize your sales structures
RegioGraph Planning is the software of choice for sales territory planning and optimization. In addition to all features of RegioGraph Analysis, RegioGraph Planning includes intelligent tools for sales territory optimization, street-level customer analyses and service structure optimization. Smart reporting options deliver transparent results that bring your markets into sharp focus.
The software includes all maps and GfK Purchasing Power for Germany, Austria and Switzerland or a European country of choice. RegioGraph Planning additionally includes a map of Europe's two-digit postcodes.
You are ordering RegioGraph Planning as a 1-year-subscription. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 70% of the then valid list price. The subscription has a minimum term of 12 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires. If the annual license listed above is renewed, the price in the following year is from €3,870.
RegioGraph Planning includes all features from RegioGraph Analysis in addition to professional tools for sales territory planning:
- Import customers and locations with street-level precision (geocoding)
- Access a wizard to guide your sales territory planning
- Automatically plan and name new territories
- Create new territories according to accessibility
- Create new territories based on user-specified upper limits
- Automatically and interactively optimize sales territory structures
- Create multi-level hierarchies (top-down or bottom-up planning)
- Plan and optimize subregions
- Determine optimal locations in the region
- Calculate substitutes
- Create territory reports, compare territories and determine growth opportunities
- Calculate drive-time zones and catchment areas
|Available languages||German, English|
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600