RegioGraph Planning is the software of choice for sales territory planning and optimization. In addition to all features of RegioGraph Analysis, RegioGraph Planning includes intelligent tools for sales territory optimization, street-level customer analyses and service structure optimization. Smart reporting options deliver transparent results that bring your markets into sharp focus.
Order RegioGraph as a 3-year-subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures that you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release. The price refers to the first year of the subscription.
You are ordering RegioGraph Planning as part of a 3-year-subscription. New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 50% of the then valid list price (from €2,880 in the second year, from €2,980 in the third year). The subscription has a minimum term of 36 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires.
RegioGraph Planning includes all features from RegioGraph Analysis in addition to professional tools for sales territory planning:
- Import customers and locations with street-level precision (geocoding)
- Access a wizard to guide your sales territory planning
- Automatically plan and name new territories
- Create new territories according to accessibility
- Create new territories based on user-specified upper limits
- Automatically and interactively optimize sales territory structures
- Create multi-level hierarchies (top-down or bottom-up planning)
- Plan and optimize subregions
- Determine optimal locations in the region
- Calculate substitutes
- Create territory reports, compare territories and determine growth opportunities
- Calculate drive-time zones and catchment areas
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600