RegioGraph Strategy as a 1-year-subscription
Comprehensive location evaluations & reporting
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and Planning in addition to location and expansion planning options as well as powerful tools for evaluating locations based on accessibility, catchment area potential, competitor influences and other factors.
The software includes all maps and GfK Purchasing Power for Germany, Austria and Switzerland or a European country of choice. RegioGraph Strategy additionally includes a map of Europe's two-digit postcodes.
Users can also obtain detailed data on potential for Germany at the level of street segments. Select from GfK data on end-consumer potential or D&B data on business potential.
You are ordering RegioGraph Strategy as a 1-year-subscription. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 70% of the then valid list price. The subscription has a minimum term of 12 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires. If the annual license listed above is renewed, the price in the following year is from 6.670 euros.
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and RegioGraph Planning. Users additionally profit from professional tools for location evaluations as well as analysis and reporting at the level of street segments:
- GfK data on end-consumer potential (inhabitants, households, GfK Purchasing Power) OR D&B data on business potential (locations, branches, no. of employees, turnover) at the level of street segments for Germany
- Calculate distance matrix between locations
- Product flow analysis
- Heat map (Delaunay analysis)
- Data analysis mode (evaluations at the street-segment level, expanded reporting)
- Automatically determine and compare location potential
- Evaluate locations with a gravity model (market share zones, potential zones, catchment areas)
|Available languages||German, English|
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600