RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and Planning in addition to location and expansion planning options as well as powerful tools for evaluating locations based on accessibility, catchment area potential, competitor influences and other factors.
Order RegioGraph Strategy as a 3-year-subscription and save 50% off the full price! This ensures you'll always have the latest version of the software, which we'll automatically send you upon its release.
You are ordering RegioGraph Strategy as part of a 3-year-subscription. New versions of the ordered products will be sent to you automatically in the coming years without separate invoice. Normally you'll receive an average of at most one update per year. In case of renewal of the subscription contract, the price will be charged by the amount of 50% of the then valid list price (€4,630 in the second year, €4,760 in the third year). The subscription has a minimum term of 36 months and will renew automatically for one additional year in each case unless cancelled no later than 3 months before the contract expires.
RegioGraph Strategy includes all features of RegioGraph Analysis and RegioGraph Planning. Users additionally profit from professional tools for location evaluations as well as analysis and reporting at the level of street segments:
- GfK data on end-consumer potential (inhabitants, households, GfK Purchasing Power) OR D&B data on business potential (locations, industries, no. of employees, turnover) at the level of street segments for Germany
- Calculate distance matrix between locations
- Product flow analysis
- Heat map (Delaunay analysis)
- Data analysis mode (evaluations at the street-segment level, expanded reporting)
- Automatically determine and compare location potential
- Evaluate locations with a gravity model (market share zones, potential zones, catchment areas)
|Available languages||German, English|
Annual usage, single workstation, single-user in-house
Required: 1.0 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, approx. 350 MB of hard drive space (for base installation), video card resolution of 800 x 600