Our two-day group training course (9am to 5pm) saves valuable time by helping you get up and running with RegioGraph. Experienced course instructors lead you step by step through the software’s features and offer practice-oriented tips to build your skills. Most of our training courses take place online.
Please note that when booking a training course the amount is to be paid in advance.
By booking a group course, you agree to be registered for our free RegioGraph support portal, where you will find the training data for additional exercises in RegioGraph.
Upon request, we can also arrange a course or coaching session tailored to your unique needs.
Training course contents:
- setting up projects and creating maps
- importing, linking and calculating data
- analyzing locations (customers, branch sites, catchment areas, etc.)
- creating, optimizing, evaluating and comparing sales territories
- analyzing territories (e.g., sales and advertising regions, at the 5-digit postcode level)
- presenting results and generating reports